Grid reports offer a totally new way to scan your data. Customize the color-coded thresholds and view a breakdown grid of Behaviors by any other variable such as "Behaviors by Locations" or "Behaviors by Task".
The color coding allows you to quickly identify problem areas. Grid reports can be exported to Excel to view the underlying numbers and perform additional analysis.
ProAct 2.7 now offers up to seven User-Defined Variables (UDVs) with extensive management features. UDVs can be configured to represent virtually any factor such as Location, Shift, Employee Type, Department, or even Task being performed.
UDVs can now be manually sorted to control the order they appear. There is also a new option to group and filter Observers by Locations.
ProAct 2.7's Registration and Activation Systems are now fully integrated and automatic. The registration window is available when you first run ProAct and information can be submitted online. Activation occurs automatically.
Your support service status and latest news regarding ProAct appear on the main menu.
ProAct 2.7 also includes a web-based software update system. The updater can be run manually or scheduled to run from ProAct or even from Windows Scheduler.
ProAct's custom terminology and multi-language systems are now fully integrated. This means even more flexible control over terminology.
ProAct 2.7 will ship with translations to Spanish, French, Portuguese and German but Every term or phrase in the system can be translated or customized including even error messages!
ProAct 2.7 allows for reports to be saved or emailed in Word, Excel and now PDF formats. Emails can be sent via Outlook or an external SMTP server.
Exporting to Excel now outputs the clean, underlying data instead of the report itself which saves time in formatting.
Deploying ProAct 2.7 via Citrix Presentation Server is now easier than ever! ProAct can be configured to automatically send reports as attachments (zip option too) instead of opening Word or Excel on the Citrix server.
New security features allow users to be imported and configured for NT Authentication which eliminates the need to log in twice.
Users can now specify default values for each variable which significantly speeds data entry.
Some additional features:
- More Granular Security Groups
- Reports now include Sample Total, Average and Percent of Total
- New Comment Summary Report that calculates total for each Comment Code
- UDV Items and Checklists can now be marked as inactive which will disable them without having to delete them
- Quick Date Entry for Reports ("This Month", "Last Month", "This Year-To-Date", etc.)
- Export Raw Data to Excel
- System to perform changes to data via script
- Master Edition now includes:
- Group Datasets by Region/Division
- Region/Division Comparison Report
- Dataset Comparison Report
- Option to Roll-Up Action Items
- Option to Cache Roll-up data locally (better performance) or on network (only one user needs to sync)
- Too many more to list!